Avaya J129 IP Phone in Dubai addresses the need in small, medium, and large enterprises for a cost effective device that delivers basic voice communication with excellent audio performance, productivity-enhancing features, better resiliency through network outages, and enhanced security capabilities when compared to similar phones in the market.
IP Phone supplier in Dubai
Avaya J129 IP Phone in Dubai is a one line IP Phone that can support two concurrent calls. Easy to use, the phone has 3 context-sensitive soft keys and shows display prompts that enables the user to quickly access and confidently use features including transferring or forwarding calls, placing or retrieving calls on hold, initiating an ad-hoc conference call, viewing the recent call history, dialing a number from the Directory or Recent Call History, accessing voicemail, using park / unpark functionality and more.
Avaya J129 IP Phone full duplex speakerphone enables for hands-free conversations. The dual 10 / 100 Ethernet ports enable easier building cabling since a co-located PC gains access to the LAN through the J129 IP Phone. It supports Power over Ethernet as a power efficient Class 1 device, again eliminating cabling, and which also enables the phones to work through power outages if the wiring closet is backed up with a UPS system.
Ease of use: Simplified user interface enables walk-ups, visitors, or individual users in offices to communicate quickly and with ease
Exceptional value: Get the right communications capabilities at the right
price, and with the quality you expect from Avaya
Security: Provides customers with enhanced security compared to other
products available in the market.
Audio: • OPUS Codec, G.711a / u, G.722, G.726A, G.729, G.729A, G.729AB
• Avaya J129 IP Phone Supports AST-SIP* for enhanced features and integration
• Native support with IP Office
• Single line phone, supports two concurrent calls
• Mute Key with Mute Alerting
• Recent Call Log (100 entries) / Aura Contact List* (250 entries)
• Park / Unpark
• TLS / SRTP for encryption
• Handset has built-in volume boost for Hearing Impaired
User Interface : • FSTN Monochrome 128×32 pixel display (56 x 14.5mm)
• Three context-sensitive soft keys
• Status indicators
Connections : Dual 10 / 100 Ethernet ports to support co-located PC
• RJ45 connector
• Wi-Fi® : Optional – J100 Wireless Module
Power Requirements: • Avaya J129 IP Phone supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) 802.3af as a Class 1 device
• For customers requiring AC power, an Avaya global power adapter must be used together with a standard country specific power cord, sold separately