Avaya J139 IP Phone Dubai
Avaya J139 IP Phone Dubai provides a modern, connected, personalized experience for customers and addresses the need for secure, reliable voice communications for users within large enterprises and small and medium-sized companies. It is well suited for users that need only the most commonly used voice features. It provides a new level of simplicity in using features such as Hold, Transfer, Conference, Forward, and Call Park / UnPark.
Avaya J139 IP Phone Dubai
Avaya J139 IP Phone is a multiline device with four red / green line / feature indicators around the color display, It designed for business workers that need only the most frequently used features.
Key Features and Benefits of Avaya J139 IP Phone Dubai
• Avaya J139 IP Phone Delivers high definition audio that can increase productivity by reducing fatigue and provides easier to-understand multi-party calls through the wideband audio codec in the handset and headset.
• Avaya J139 IP Phone Simplifies call control on the display using softkeys for everyday functions such as transfer, conference and forwarding; also makes it easy to perform everyday tasks such as quick access to recent call log (100 entries) / Aura Contact List (250 entries)1.
• Avaya J139 IP Phone Provides visual cues that can speed task management through 4 dual-color Red / Green LED buttons.
• Avaya J139 IP Phone Improves flexibility through support of a secondary Gigabit Ethernet port for a PC.
• Avaya J139 IP Phone handset has built in volume boost for hearing impaired to avoid having to purchase a separate amplified headset. Modern IP Phone With a Bright, Color Display That Can be Personalized. Great for Customers that Need a Targeted Feature Set. Avaya IX™ IP Phone J139 avaya.com 1
• Avaya J139 IP Phone Accommodates advanced unified communications solutions through Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
• Avaya J139 IP Phone Supports reduced energy consumption and lower costs through Power-over-Ethernet Class 1 design with “sleep mode”.
Hardware Specifications – Avaya IP Phone Dubai
2.8” (diagonal) color display—320 x 240 pixels
• Multiple line phone with four red / green line / feature indicators around display
• 4 Context sensitive soft keys
• Hard buttons for phone, messages, contacts, history, home, navigation
cluster, headset, speaker, volume, mute
• LEDs for speaker, mute, headset, message, history
• Wideband audio in handset and wired headset
• Full duplex speakerphone & handset
• Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset supports TTD acoustic coupler
• Message waiting indicator
• Mute key with optional mute alerting
• IC call alerting with 360-degree visibility
• Rich, classic, alternate, and downloadable ringtones
• Dual-position stand, optional wall-mount stand
• Gigabit Ethernet (10 / 100 / 1000) line interface
• Second Ethernet interface 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps
• PoE Class (IEEE 802.3af) registers as class 1 device and supports 802.3az
• Optional AC to 5 volt power supply