Avaya IP Office Basic Edition, Also known as Partner edition is the ideal solution for small business markets.
Various Features of Avaya IP Office Basic Edition
- Server-free operations: Embedded voice mail in unit. No need to have external servers for voicemail functionality.
- Out of the box operations: Automatically starts up a basic phone system mode. No additional programming required.
- Easy management: Telephone User Interface (TUI) commands makes the phone system easy programming, or Manager GUI software does more detailed administration.
- Quick mode: Easily change to “standard mode” in IP Office Manager. Permanently restarts in “standard mode” after system reboot.Investment protection: Users can start with Quick Mode of operation and switch to Essential Edition Standard Mode later without replacing hardware or licenses.
Basic Edition supports the following capacities
- Up to 100 digital phones (if using only Nortel T or M series) or up to 98 digital phones (any combination of 1400, 9500, Nortel T and Nortel M series) supported on DS8, TCM8, DS16/16A and DS30/30A modules.
- Up to 100 analog phones
- Up to 18 Partner ETR phones (North American only. Additional non-ETR phones can be added to total of 100)
- Up to 32 analog CO lines
- 1 PRI/E1 (30 lines. EMEA/MENA only)
- 1 PRI/T1 (24 lines, North America only)
- Up to 12 BRI channels
- Up to 20 SIP lines